Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Can You Trust Me?

 

 

 

 

 

How many times have I heard Him ask, “Can you trust me?”

Actually, only once. Years ago, but I heard it loud and clear and knew instantly that He was the only one I could completely trust. It melted my worries away to realize that whatever God’s plans were for me, I trust Him. Always.

 

It was one of those moments I’ll never forget. I was troubled and cried out to Him. He spoke and I heard. It changed me forever. From that day forward, when my worry barometer starts to rise, I simply remember, acknowledge and speak out, “I trust you Lord.”

 

That’s where I am today.

Seek My Face, and you will find not only My Presence but also My Peace. To

receive My Peace, you must change your grasping, controlling stance to one of

openness and truth. The only thing you can grasp without damaging your soul is

My hand. Ask My Spirit within you to order your day and control your thoughts, for

the mind controlled by the Spirit is Life and Peace.

You can have as much of Me and My Peace as you want, through thousands of

correct choices each day. The most persistent choice you face is whether to trust or

worry. You will never run out of things to worry about, but you can choose to trust

me no matter what. I am ever-present help in trouble. Trust Me, though the earth

give away and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Romans 8:6; Psalm 46: 1-2

Jesus Calling

February 5

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

So today, I am hanging out with my Daddy, snuggled up in loving arms

IMG_3635IMG_2657IMG_2961IMG_1436

trusting Him for all the good plans He has for me.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord

“plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you

hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

_______________________________________

I know Lord that….

IMG_1439

and I wait on you, enjoying the Peace of Your Presence.

Knowing that you are for me, love me and hear me, knowing

that you know best. I trust you. Completely!

____________________________________________________

IMG_1372

Day 27 – 19 pounds…………………………………….slow and steady.

A big glass of green goodness does not taste like a warm krispy kreme donut. Yet, the green is golden to our body and I'm sorry to say but the other is toxic. After spending most of my life DELIGHTING IN SWEET GOODIES it still saddens me a bit but now that I know, I'll never feel the same about pie :) Health is a gift that we should not take for granted. It is to our great benefit to choose well the fuel we consume. I'm convinced that our Divinely constructed bodies, when fed Divinely designed food (in it's purest form)can become Divinely healthy and fit.

 

 

2 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Keep going Roxanne . . . you're doing it :O) Love this posting, enjoyed reading it. Blessings

Beth said...

Mom you're doing it!!! So proud of you!! Don't stop! Xoxo :) love you!!