Saturday, February 5, 2011

Vintage home for sale by owner on Sayles Blvd. Abilene, Texas.


Coach has accepted the Athletic Director/ Head Football
job at Temple High School. This lovely home will belong to
someone else in the near future. Will it be you?




Our house is a 1937 Tudor Cottage. Though it has been updated in numerous ways, it still retains much of it's original charm. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and detached garage on a large landscaped corner lot. It is on pier and beam, has hardwood floors, carpet tile, central air and heat and new windows with solar screens. The electrical and plumbing are up to code. There is a pergola over the back patio, a garden shed, cobbleston paths and a sprinkler system. The kitchen appliances are stainless steel and the cook top is gas.

Click here to stroll through it!


I'll be glad to show it anytime!
Roxanne
325-513-5834

11 comments:

Dani Shugart said...

You have the most stunningly beautiful, whimsical and cozy home I've ever seen in my life.

Wish we were in the market for a house right now. Yours would be the perfect one.

I think you could send HGTV some pics of your decor and art and get your own TV show.

Warmest,
Danielle

Stacey said...

Oh Roxanne, I know it must just make you sick to leave that adorable house. I just love your style and what you've done with it. We are always thinking about moving back to Texas but it would be in the Dallas area. I'd love to live in an old house in McKinney.

Do you have an ETSY shop? Your paintings are beautiful.

bunnytrails said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bunnytrails said...

I am not in the market for a new house, but I am looking for a pair of big girl panties to put on so I can deal with your move!!!!! No luck yet!!!!! Love you,friend!

Linda Popple said...

Obviously, you are moving. Where? Your house is adorable and I'm sure it will sell quickly.

Anonymous said...

YES,YES,YES. We have been looking in that area for some time. We live out by the stadium and want to move in closer. Our friend Carol owns the house at 1301 Sayles. Her daughter-in-law follows your art and she told Carol and Carol emailed me from Midland. Now then, we would like to set up an appt. to view your home and get all the specs. at that time. Please email or call us at 673-4855. Thank you, Shirley

courtney said...

Roxanne, your house is adorable! Wish I had a reason to move to Abilene! BTW, congrats to you and your husband on the new job! That is so exciting!!

Janice said...

Roxanne: Abilene's loss is Temple's gain. Wishing you and Coach the best on your new adventure. Just think a whole new house to decorate. A whole new football team to train.

Autumn said...

Roxanne,
I grew up in Abilene, and always dreamed of living on Sayles :) My family still lives there. Never know we may end up back there someday! Good luck with the sale! It is a beautiful home!
~Autumn
http://thecoachswidow.blogspot.com/

Sara said...

Hi Roxanne, I just stumbled across your blog while looking for homes in Abilene. Is your home still for sale? I wanted to keep an eye on it just in case it still is. Unfortunately we're not going to be in Abilene until January.

Roxanne said...

Hi, Sara! I wish I knew how to get in touch with you (Oh! You can call me, my number is above!!)Our house sold a year ago but I know two others in the neighborhood that are for sale (friends:)I can email you pictures!...and details!