Thursday, September 15, 2011

Burlap Cafe Curtains!





On the other side of this window is my messy art studio. My sister Lynnette, suggested a cafe curtain. She is the Queen of Cute!...and certainly know what she's talking about. ( Check out her Etsy store called Frazzle Me!) She makes the coolest Rag Quilts and will even persoalized them. What a great gift!






So I took her advice. I needed a wide bronze tension rod which I found at Target. with matching clip on rings. Deciding on the fabric was quite so easy but once I tried out an old piece of burlap I was sold. I really like the way the look and guess what there was no sewing, gluing of pinning. Simply cut, fold, clip on rings and hang. I love the color, texture and the way it covers up without blocking the light.

1 comment:

Gma said...

Roxanne, please tell your sweet sister, Lynette I just measured my windows in the middle bedroom and i'm so excited to make my own burlap curtains in there. I love your blog and your ideas. You are one gifted artist...and it runs in the family. Your dear Beth has your genius as well. xoxox, LH