Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 15–The Kitchen Sink

 

Juicing is going extremely well. Nothing but fruits and vegetables (I’ve chewed a few of them) for two weeks and I’ve never felt better.

I’m settling into a new norm. No longer is my world revolving around food. Which frees up my mind and allows me to focus on more other things. It’s a new day! In every way. The future has never looked brighter.

IMG_8560

IMG_1739IMG_1741IMG_1756

I’ve enjoyed all but one of the juices that I’ve made (it had garlic in it) and I’m trying to use 80 percent of vegetables to 20 percent fruit. You’re probably thinking they don’t taste good but you’d be surprised. Though different than anything I’ve ever tasted, they are very pleasant and easy to drink.

 

IMG_1740

In celebrating 2 weeks of juicing, I’d like to share a juice full of veggies. Its really tasty!

The Kitchen Sink:

2 bosc pears

2 green apples

1 large red beet plus top

3 large leaves of rainbow swiss chard

1  zucchini

6 brussels sprouts

1 heart of romaine lettuce

Wash everything well. Especially the beet. Juice and enjoy!

 

Day 15: 12 pounds gone forever!

No comments: