Friday, May 30, 2008

This is the day that the LORD hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!

It has been another amazing week. After several days of painting I'll be heading home today. I have alot of things to share and will begin to do so this afternoon. Next week and I plan to post often....maybe every day. Woohoo! I've come along way, baby! This whole 'blogging thing is so fun'! If you haven't started your own, I'd like to encourage you to begin one soon. (Thanks Daila, for showing me what a blog is and for helping me get started. it's been good for me...your are such a wonderful friend! www.stokeschicantiques.com )

Anyway! I've got alot of things planned this up coming week including my 1st contest ever! I can hardly wait! And for the winner, there will be a lovely prize!
So exciting...because at this very moment I have absolutely no idea what this contest or it's prize will be but I promise I'm going to have one this week as soon as I figure it out. Check back frequently so you don't miss out on the fun!!!

3 comments:

Stokes and Company said...

Is every 10 sec. too often to check back?

Just kidding!:) Dalia

Beth said...

can family enter?

Anonymous said...

If family can't enter, maybe we can use an different name. Can't wait and make it a good prize, OK?