Saturday, November 29, 2008

PLAYOFFS!!!

FINAL SCORE: Denton Guyer 28 Abilene Cooper 7


REGIONAL PLAYOFFS! Tonight the journey continues for the Cooper Cougars, as they travel to Aledo, Tx. to play the Denton Guyer Wildcats. Kick off is at 7:30 sharp. The two teams are evenly matched in many ways. Coach says, "It's gonna be a cat fight"! With the Cougars playing the Wildcats, it's likely to be just that! Those you who live in the area can listen to the game on 1340 am and might be able to follow along at http://www.gofridaynight.com/

I'll post results asap!

1 comment:

mimi said...

OH I am sorry that your season has ended but CONGRATULATIONS on a great year. The boys should be very proud of themselves--they seem like such fine young men. I once used this quote in a football scrapbook I made for my son's coach.... "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Your team has alot to smile about.
Mimi~