Monday, November 17, 2008

Graham Kracker! ...a tasty treat!


While Painting in Midland, this week, I thought I'd introduce you to one of my favorite stores, Graham Kracker. What owner Kim Sneed, started as a small home based, baby bedding business has grown into a large mail order custom bedding company. From the moment you walk in the door you know you're in for a treat! Surrounded by colorful displays and floor to ceiling storage bins filled with fabrics, trims, embellishments and down inserts. All of the above elements collide under one roof to form a creative combustion. Highly stimulated by the colorful sites and sounds, I find myself happy as a child in a candy store! So if you're in the market for custom bedding, be it baby through adult, visit www.grahamkracker.com for a little peek!

Or call 800-489-2820. Ask for Leslie! She's a gem!!!

5 comments:

Cassi said...

Oh my gosh, that red swirl is what I've been looking for!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun place. I am a little jealous of Leslie, she gets to go there everyday. How fun!

Rochelle said...

Love those red bolts of fabric! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip, Roxanne...looks like a super fun place! LOVED reading about you and your daughter Kim painting too...what a fun team! love, amy

bunnytrails said...

Hi Roxanne! First let me say, I have been away from blogworld the past couple of weeks, so I did a quick catch up today on your recent posts. So happy for "coach and his team". What a wonderful surprise he had from his players at your home! It almost made me cry. Your pics of all or your painting jobs are unbelieveable. I just sat here in awe. Great job ! I have been a bit "out of it " with my kitchen in the midst of the remodel. Things are in a big mess but I know will eventually come together. Have a great day and keep up all of your fantastic work!
JO Carol