Monday, August 2, 2010

Last weekend, these Spradlins went to visit...


these Spradlins!
They treated us like royalty and we liked it!
Jenny made Peach French Toast for breakfast. It was delish! I'll post the recipe on Coachette's Kitchen.



Their new house is beautiful!


So are their dishes, and glasses and towels......aaah, to be newlyweds!



They also have great taste.


How do you like the niche?
I really enjoyed painting it? Thanks again Jenny, for not flinching when I messed up the bird and it looked like doo-doo!



Jenny snapped this picture of us right before we left. I love it! I love her!
I love Clint and Jenny.
I love having so much to love.

2 comments:

Beth said...

WOWzer...that picture of you and dad is AWESOME!!! It's going in a frame at my new house asap! :) Glad y'all had a fun, what a cute post!

Stacey said...

Beautiful! Something tells me that bird never looked like doodoo. :)