Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break

IMG_8497

Spring break was a blast!

While Coach and Clint, were having fun bass fishing on Lake Falcon, I spent several

days in San Antonio with my favorite girls.

We love hanging out with our kids! They’ve always been a lot of fun. From the beginning

we loved, taught and gave them our best. That alone wasn’t enough so we prayed, trusting God

to finish what He started and grow them into great adults.

True to His word, Proverbs 22:6, He has made them three of the loveliest people we know.

As if that wasn’t sweet enough, somewhere along the way we became friends.

After years of non stop, hands on, not always popular parenting, we have crossed

the finish line. What a wonderful reward!

IMG_5273IMG_4652IMG_1290

Spending time with my girls and grand girls has become one of my favorite things to do.

IMG_1873IMG_5200IMG_5203

Big or little I love watching them work or play. There is never a dull moment!

IMG_2959IMG_4018

We even found time to create. Just look at these awesome birthday tiara’s Beth made for three special

friends while I painted.

IMG_5210IMG_5211

IMG_5205IMG_5217

IMG_5207IMG_5218

Each of these ladies has a heart for God. That’s why their head’s are up in the clouds

so they can keep their eyes on Him!

IMG_5294

Kellie, Anne Marie and Linda. Thank you for embracing my daughters and sharing the treasures Jesus has

shown you. He has made each of you a reservoir of His love, which is overflowing into the lives around

you. I am so grateful that Beth and Kim are two of many. Happy birthday precious sisters! I send each of

you a heartfelt hug! The Light of His Presence is shining upon you.

IMG_5281IMG_5232IMG_5237

Next up: The garden is popping with color! Oh, and I painted our front door, citron! It made the house so happy!

1 comment:

William Kosko said...

Hello mate great blog posst