Tonight’s the night. It’s finally here! Eighteen castaways will hit the beach to compete in the 24th season
of Survivor. Our crazy amazing daughter Kimberly will be one of them! We still can’t grasp it. Many
of you know her well but for those who have not had the pleasure of watching her grow up, here are
a few highlights from her past. Were convinced that the combination of her life experiences will
benefit her in the CBS competition.
Here we go! 1) Kimberly is athletic. She played soccer, basketball, fast pitch softball all through her
childhood and when she was in high school, she was on a State Championship volleyball team. She’s a competitor! A team player. Yet, she knows how to lead.
2) Kim loves to laugh and have fun. Play awkward jokes on people. She treats everyone like family and she has lot’s of friends! Everyone likes Kim.
3) She is brave. The word ‘caution’ is not in her vocabulary. She would spin on roller blades, ski off mountains, fly to the moon and back in a bungee chair, jump off tall bridges, raft through dangerous white water and travel foreign lands. She loves adventure and turns everything into a fun game.
4) She’s a natural beauty… glows from the inside out. She is confident, kind and kooky. A good combination.
5) She is tough and fearless. She has a good head on her shoulders. She is real tall.
6) She is not afraid to take a risk…it runs in the family.
Water makes her smile. Sun and sand are her friends. Storms are her favorite!
6) She is a woman of vision. Thinks straight and sees things clearly! Very forgiving.
7) Practiced and prepared she couldn’t be more ready!
8) Kimberly loves competition, adventure, wilderness, physical and mental challenge.
9) She can fish, hunt and build fires…
shoot a target.
10) Jump, slide, toss, run, swim, dive, climb, swing, throw, catch and balance.
11) She delights in being outdoors. It brings her great joy to be close to nature. Surrounded by the
sun, the moon, the stars and the One who created all of heaven and earth for her to enjoy.
12) She loves people. It will be real fun to watch her tonight on the 24th season of Survivor –
One World. On CBS, 7:00 CST. Hope you’ll tune in and cheer on our girl!