Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful!

Thanksgiving has come and gone. Only a few leftovers remain. However my heart is full of gratitude for faith, family and friends. My cup runneth over with love! His love, really. I'm so grateful!

As December quickly approaches, I look forward to decorating our home with lot's of 'vintage' and glitter! Baking cookies, making gifts with my daughter and building a gingerbread house with sweet, Carter!

Just wondering....what are your favorite Christmas traditions?

As the days get busy and the stores get crowded, I have one simple prayer. That wherever I go and whatever I do, I will make room for Jesus. That my heart, soul and mind will be like 'the stable', and not 'the Inn' that had no more room'!

5 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

So glad y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see how you decorate the house for Christmas! I know it is going to look so good because you have great style and talent! I wish I had an once of it!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

*ounce*

And wish I knew how to spell, ha!

bunnytrails said...

So beautifully written! Thank you for that reminder during this hustle and bustle time. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. All of the charms are here, so bring your checkbook!!! Love you! Hope all is well in your home!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is just spending time with friends and family....looking forward to spending time with a new teeny tiny family member this year!! Love you!

mary said...

Amen.