Friday, November 13, 2009

Tag Sale!

Last Saturday, my friend Jana picked me up at 8:30 and we drove to the outskirts of town for Holly's Tag Sale! We were excited before we even got there, so when we turned down the road and saw this site, we started squealing! The old house's, barns, and sunlit trees provided a inspiring backdrop.

Though anxious to check out all the treasures , I talked Jana and Holly into a quick pic! Oh! See that cute CREATE sign over Holly's shoulder? She paninted it on canvas! I wish you could see it up close....Oh yeah, you can! Isn't that cool? I have no idea how she got it so perfect. On second thought she probably had a plan and took her time. Great job Holly! And check out the old doors!

There were so many! Narrow, wide, painted, stained but all old and solid wood.
This cute old maple chair/rocker was $5.00! Everything was so well priced.

I bought a large plastic 'C' for a cute little 'c' I know! $15

I also bought the cutest wooden folding chairs for my new art studio. Though we only stayed for an hour, we had the best time! I want to thank Holly and Robert Joyce, and their three children for all their hard work. It was a magical!

2 comments:

Beth said...

SCORE on the "C"! Love it! What a fun sale! :)

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Oh why can't there be sales this wonderful where I live?!!? My heart would've started racing as soon as I pulled up to the sale!! Thanks for the great pics. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/