Sunday, November 15, 2009

Psalm 1


Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers.
Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish.
First Psalm, 9x12 oil




.....Simplest way to leave a comment, click below on COMMENT.
A new screen will pop up and a comment box will be provided.
Share your thoughts and sign your name..... click ANONYMOUS .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several friends have tried to leave comments from time to time with difficulty!

It is really simple. Just type your message in the 'Leave your comment' box. Sign your name. Click on 'Anonymous' below.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Have a lovely day.
Roxanne

Anonymous said...

Rox, I know how loooong you have been waiting for this treasure. I forgot to tell you when I saw you last how happy I am for you. It warms my heart to picture you getting to go and paint to your heart's delight! I love you, Les

mary said...

It's been a while since I checked your blog and I love everything! Your latest painting is wonderful - you haven't lost your touch. Hope to see your studio on real life soon!

Lisa Daria said...

beautiful - calming -