- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (49)
- ► 2012 (97)
- Magnolia House……First Christmas in the kitchen!
- Magnolia House…….First Christmas, continued.
- Magnolia House……..First Christmas, cont..
- Magnolia House..…First Christmas!
- roxanne58 shared an Instagram photo with you
- Santa baby!
- Calling all Hot Cocoa fans! Have you ever tried ...
- Susan Branch
- This is my Fathers world.
- A Thread of Hope
- Proud as a Peacock
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2010 (124)
- ► 2009 (96)
One week ago, Laynce and Brooke, were married. After a fun evening at a beach party, the wedding day arrived. The weather couldn’t ...
Below is a, How to Paint a Bird's Nest tutorial, from May 2008. If you've always wanted to paint you should try this. The step by st...
Our newly purchased forty-one year old home, which I promptly named Magnolia House, was built in 1970. The exterio...
On the other side of this window is my messy art studio. My sister Lynnette, suggested a cafe curtain. She is the Queen of Cute!...and c...
Three years ago we moved into a charming 1937 Tudor Cottage. It was wonderful house from the very start, full of charm and character but re...
Today, after two months of juice fasting I am pausing to celebrate! After years of hoping and wishing to lose weight, I’v...
Last week I had the great pleasure to attend a very special wedding in the Bahamas. It was my first time to visit this beautiful place and ...
For as long as I can remember I have loved pie and being born into a family of great southern cooks, made sure I learned how to m...
Coach has accepted the Athletic Director/ Head Football job at Temple High School. This lovely home will belong to someone else in the near...
I know this will probably come as a surprise to you…..Heck! We can hardly believe it ourselves! But Coach and I have found a cute little co...
- I'm a 'middle-age' cheerleader happily married to my high school boyfriend! I call him Coach.... because he is one! A Texas high school football coach to be exact...and the finest man I've ever known. I love him. I love encouraging him and our three 'twenty something' children (aaahh...just the thought of them brings tears to my eyes)plus a growing family and many precious friends. All of which have blessed me deeply! And that's why I love to cheer!