Friday, August 9, 2013

3406 Magnolia Blvd Temple, Texas


I know this will probably come as a surprise to you…..Heck! We can hardly believe it ourselves! But Coach and I have found a cute little cottage in the Historic District, on the north side of Temple, that we want to buy and fix up:) We’re excited and will have lot’s to share about that soon.
More good news! Our beautiful, Magnolia House is now available…Our favorite house yet!
This charming, well maintained, 4/3/2 home was built in 1970. It has 2 living and dining areas, updated kitchen, sunroom, wood burning fireplace, lot’s of hardwood floors and plantation shutters, 2 yr. old roof, large wooded lot, decks, a backyard fort and a Martha Stewart-like greenhouse.
For an appointment: Call 254-774-7355


magnolia24IMG_2147IMG_5131IMG_5282IMG_4228IMG_5235IMG_5261IMG_5245IMG_4227IMG_4231photo 2magnolia2magnolia1IMG_4962magnolia9photomagnolia11magnolia10IMG_4572IMG_4573IMG_3295IMG_5275IMG_5307IMG_5255IMG_4577IMG_4578IMG_3599IMG_4575IMG_4232IMG_1914magnolia 20IMG_5257IMG_5252magnolia14magnolia13magnolia16
We will be forever grateful for the gift of this home and the many memories and lovely friendships that were made within it’s walls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your house...It seemed so perfect for you!! But I'm sure the new one will be a perfect fit also! Check facebook...you are tagged in a conversation!
Patti

Stacey said...

Oh Roxanne. This house and the setting is so beautiful. I can only imagine that fixing up a historic home must be a real dream for you and Coach. Now, if I could live in Temple I'd be right there for that house. Good luck selling it.

I just love your decorating style and wish you'd post pics like this more often. Your creativity is wonderful!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I wish we lived in Temple because we would buy this house! As always I love your taste and what you have done with the home! I am sure it will go quickly!!!

Alina said...

Give enough photos of the home so the potential buyer can do their own virtual tour and know exactly what the home looks like. Many people will actually buy a home from the photos on the site and not from physically going to the location. Make sure the photos are clear and accurate. mls mn online

Buy my house for cash said...

Whenever we decided to buy or sell our house, then we should do it with the perfect professionals. I personally know a Buy my house for cash denver company. They are updating day by day.