Thursday, August 23, 2012

FRIDAY FINDS!

 

It’s almost Friday! That means two things this time of year.

Estate Sales and Football Games! Both, get my blood to

pumping! I just love finding old treasures! What is it

about ‘old stuff’? If not for myself, then for others. Family and

friends get first pick but if we can’t use, it’s easy to find good

homes.

So here are my favorite recent, Friday Finds.

 

IMG_1754IMG_1760IMG_1762

Heavy green French glassware ….vintage blue ball fringe……….dinner plate sized sunflower head

IMG_1763IMG_1784IMG_1766

Vintage Barkcloth Bedspread……Small felt topped card table…..Large 40’s Atlas full of maps!

IMG_1769IMG_1768

Old metal watercolor box.

I wonder what I find today?

2 comments:

maureen said...

I am with you about estate sales (garage sales too) getting my blood pumping. SOOOO Fun!

Isabel said...

Love those old paints:O)