Friday, August 26, 2011

Magnolia House..... Art Studio!


Having an art studio right in our own home, was definitely on my 'wish list'.




However, whatever I imagined I'm sure it did not compare with this. A wall full of windows and two skylights lets the sunshine in all day long.


Not only does this space meet my creative needs, housing easels, dozens of stretched canvas, paint, and brushes.







It offers a picturesque place to drink morning coffee....which we haven't been doing much of but we will. It's one of the 'little things' we love to do.








There's plenty of room for everyone. Even Mitzi and Abby, have a spot.






Moving, unpacking and settling in have certainly taken a toll on my paint time but I'm convinced



everything will be in place soon and I'll be spending plenty of time in here.






Though momentarily on hold, I'm convinced my art journey has just begun,






and the best is yet to come.


I might as well go ahead and mention that a website is in my near future. I'm so excited! I'll tell more about it later but I will be displaying and selling my art there! Thanks Jenny, for the idea and vision you have for me and for designing and creating the site. More to come.....



3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hi Roxanne! I am enjoying all your blog posts on your gorgeous new home! And, I am loving your new studio space - you will get lots done in that great room full of light! You are so fortunate to have a room like that! ENJOY!
xo Rochelle

aimee said...

I am just so excited for you! Your new creative space is wonderful :) don't you just love it when we have a vision of what we want and God, gives us what He wants us to have. And you know that its always more than we imagine for ourself ! awesome right! Enjoy :)
blessings,
aimee

Stacey said...

I am convinced that I'll be loving your website! Your new home is awesome!