Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What a treat!


Christmas has always been a special time of the year and this year was no different. Gathering with family to celebrate the season was a perfect way to end the year. We spent a fun weekend in the Metroplex with our extended family. Getting to spend time with our mothers and siblings was great! A big thanks to my sister, Lynnette and her husband Rick, for hosting us all in their gorgeous home. Everything was picture perfect!

...and delish! (my beautiful family)

Carter and Emme made everything more precious! I just can't take my eye's off of them. I'm so thankful to be a wife, mother and grandmother. It was a pleasure to spend Christmas with these little girls. You can see more of our fun at Beth and Co.
Hope each of you had a lovely Christmas, too! I'm looking forward to the new year and all that it holds. We all have so much to be thankful for!
2011 Blessings!

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

AWwwww, so sweet. Can't wait to spend some time with you on Monday.