Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jenny dear!

The nicest thing happened last March, when our son Clint, married Jenny. He became a husband to a beautiful young woman, Coach and I gained a precious daughter and I embraced a new friend!

I absolutely love Jenny Linh Hauser Spradlin!







Though only 5'3, she's the tallest girl I know! We have so much fun together and I get so excited to hang out. You see, in Jenny's spare time, when she's not working full time, going to law school (whew!) or photographing clients, she like's to craft! Yay!!! You know how much I like to craft. To date we have made envelopes out of, well, you name it and we've made envelopes out of it! We've also painted furniture, and a few weeks ago we covered composition notebooks with old Curly Girl calenders. Oh, so cute! Anyway, what I trying to say is I'm simply blown away by this little 'dynamo' that dazzles me on every level! I thank God for Jenny.


Happy birthday, Jen Jen! You are a blessing! Thanks for falling in love with my boy!

1 comment:

Jenny Spradlin said...

Sweet Roxi,

Clint knows that a part of me married him for his family! =) What a blessing to say that... and to instantly gain more family, more friends and more people to craft with!! Such a joy to share the fun moments, the same interests and the love (esp. the love we share for and through God).

I hit the jackpot when it comes to mother-in-loves. Thank you for being you. I love you, and coach, so much. Thank you for this thoughtful post.

and ps for the record, I'm 5'3 and a half ;)