Monday, June 9, 2008



VACATION!



This is Kimberly! Our youngest daughter....who currently is a river guide at Noah's Ark White Water River Rafting Co. in Buena Vista Colorado. She has been doing this for a few years and craves adventure! If it's dangerous and scarey, she like it! That's how it feels to Kimberly's momma, anyway! Well, our family and best friends are about to embark on a little adventure. Everyone is so excited to relax in the rockies, raft the Arkansas River, veg & visit on our deck overlooking a creek, raft the Arkansas river, play golf, shop and watch our bff Jason Nix play 2nd base for the Colorado Sky Sox! We are going to have so much fun!!! Woohoo!

SPEAKING OF FUN.....

JUST LOOK AT HER! She is having an absolute ball! Pretty as a picture! Cool as a cucumber!Now, look at the faces of the poor folks with her. Those are the faces of truth! They can see whats coming. They are scared. They want out!


Now, I'm not sure what's going on in this picture. Kim maybe bored or just taking a nap. . .. . . but the boy's look pretty happy. Which could mean the river is running slower and the water is less 'life threatening'! But wait a second! Let me get a better look at those boy's.....oh, know! surely not!!! Yep! There's no doubt about it...it's the same look I've seen on Kim's face time and time again. It makes a mother shudder! Oh, by the way, the river is running higher than normal. This means DANGEROUS!

ADVENTURE?

If you happen to be in Buena Vista, CO and want to have a little wilderness adventure, stop into Noah's Ark White Water River Rafting Co.

3 comments:

lyndsay said...

Excuse my french but Kim you are such a bad ass! I am so excited about being one with the water. Bring on those rapids!!

molly said...

I know you are not going to believe this but I have white water rafted 2 times and loved every minute of it. Once in Santa FE and the other time in Tenn. I am proud I know of such a girl. You go girl I would love to ride with you!!!

bunnytrails said...

When our girls were young, we went to Trail West (Young Life's family camp outside of Buena Vista) and yep,you guessed it! We went white water rafting courtesy of Noah's Ark. If ya don't believe me, I have a pic to prove it! Also, does your daughter happen to know Jake Newell??? I believe that is the white water rafting co. he worked with the past few summers. His parents ar LONGTIME friends of ours!