Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall 2012 QUAINT MARKETPLACE - Abilene Texas

 This years Quaint Marketplace was bigger and better than ever!



These 4"x4" mini pumpkin paintings went quickly at $20 each


Everyone combined their favorite vintage, retro, handmade, art, crafts and treasures to display in  Jana's backyard. It couldn't have been nicer. The weather was nice and the shoppers were plentiful.




Doris and I shared a space, bring a playful variety to our tables. Vintage & cowboy collectibles, art and mosaics = fun!
 

 Though it was a lot of work, it was a fun way to spend the day visiting with a lot of friends.
 
My primitive pumpkin sitting on old bistro chairs. American Beauty Berry and China Berries make a cheery combo


My friend Doris and I combined our goods into an artful display of whimsy.



Doris, the Princess of Picasette (trash art) is creating beautiful mosaics! Visit her at the Lydian Market, at Peach and S21st.


Shopping under the trees...what could be nicer?
 
Birds eye view of the Fall 2012 Quaint Marketplace. Colorful women and their creative wares.


I loved making these burlap door hangers.


Owl burlap door hangers
Thanks to all of the SPQOH friends for making this so special.

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

ni 2
That looks like so much fun! I bet the shoppers loved every minute of it.

I've been missing your posts so it's good to see that you are up to something wonderful. :)

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I love the pumpkin painting!