Saturday, July 16, 2011

Meg!








Last week, my childhood bff Meg, came to see me! She grew up down the alley and had a cat named Katrina . After we met, I doubt a day went by that we didn't see each other. My sister Lynnette and I loved Meg. She was a wonderful friend! I cannot remember one single time she was unkind to me. I wish I could say the same. I was one bossy little toot that always had to have my way. I lied like a dog and was quick to make fun of others. Wow! I was awful! How did I have any friends? It's a tribute to Meg and Lynnette. They are survivors indeed!








Meg married Chuck and moved from Texas years ago but returns every year to visit her brother John and a slew of friends.







It was an honor to spend a few hours together and visit. I enjoyed making lunch. We had Raspberry Cheese with crackers, Tuna Salad, Summer Salad and Brown Cows for dessert.







Our sweet friend Dinah came too! We were all friends in Junior High and High School. What awesome ladies!









Thank you so much Meg! Though we don't talk or see each other often, I treasure Meg and always will. Plus hundred memories of you in my heart. You are definitely one of the best things to happened to me! I love you dearly!





1 comment:

Lynnette said...

How true all of this is!  I love you both and miss spending time with y'all. However, I did have a wonderful lunch with Meg, Dinah, and Mom! By the way I love the individual raspberry cheese thingys! Great idea.